Saturday, March 24, 2012

Curiouser and Curiouser...

Thing I Avoided Like The Plague When I Was Single:

  •  McDonald's especially the ones with Playgrounds in them
  • Stores with Girls Scouts/Brownies in front of them (damn right, I used the FAR entrance)
  • Any establishment with the words, Jammin, Castle, Playland, & E. Cheese in their name (do I need a comment?)
  • Apartments near elementary schools (stupid ass soccer mom SUV's waiting in line to pick up their litters blocking my driveway!!!!)
  • Parks with playgrounds in it (kids have a scream that only a deaf mute can enjoy)
  • Foods that say 'eggo or "it's the cheesiest"  or "comes in fun shapes!" any where on it (yes, you stupid blue box of crack, I am talking about you!)

Things I Now Go Out of My Way to Seek Out Since Becoming A Mom:

  • McDonald's ESPECIALLY the ones with the playgrounds in them
  • I am NOW outside that store with my Brownie (BITCH - I saw you go in the far entrance, you BETTER be buying a box of thin mints on your way out!)
  • Jumpin Jammin, Kids Castle, Peek a Boo Playland & Chuck E. Cheese (are now part of my choices of how to spend a Saturday Afternoon!)
  • I live 3 blocks away from the elementary school they go to and thank god for that! (stupid ass soccer mom SUV''s waiting in line to pick up their litters still piss me off, but I have a back way!)
  • Parks with playgrounds (the bigger the better, I can make them do longer obstacle courses to tire them out!)
  • I currently have 2 boxes of 'eggo wafflers, 8 boxes of Kraft Mac N Cheese & 5 cans of Campbell's Princess Shaped Chicken Noodle Soup in my cupboards (have you ever tried to make a box of Kraft Mac N Cheese and NOT taken a bite?  WTH is in that BLUE BOX?!?!)


1 comment:

  1. Lol..add a little bit of sour cream to the blue box! Even better!!! Mmmm...great blog keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete